On November 12 – 13 the Third Specialized Conference “IT Security for Industrial Systems” will be held in Frankfurt. This year it will be devoted to the cybersecurity of industrial control systems; specifically how to increase automation and how to connect machines and systems to IoT.
The top issues to be discussed:
- ICS Security – Case Studies
- IoT and IIoT Security
- Standardized IT Security in the ICS Environment
- Safe Production Networks
- New Business Models resulting from IT Security
- Block Chain for Cyber Security in Industry 4.0
- Safety 4.0 Case Studies
- Safe Communication Interfaces
Another highlight of the conference is a visit to the PWC Knowledge Center. There will be three sessions where these issues will be discussed in-depth in small groupsi r led by various experts.
Conference speakers are IoT and cybersecurity professionals, including representatives of the German Federal Office for Information Security, PwC, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, Phoenix Contact GmbH and others.
Kaspersky Lab ICS CERT also will take part in the conference. Vladimir Dashchenko, Head of Vulnerability Research Kaspersky Lab ICS CERT, will give a talk about the State of the IoT/IIoT Security – Kaspersky Lab ICS CERT research.
This conference is targeting:
- Managing Directors
- Chief Digital Officers
- Production Managers, Plant and Operations Managers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Heads of IT Security
- Heads of Process Automation
- Heads of Cyber Security Industrial Automation
- Engineers from the fields Embedded Systems and Product Development
- IT Security Engineers