Kaspersky Lab ICS CERT and Fraunhofer IOSB are working together to address industrial cybersecurity and awareness challenges. Faced with a significant security skills shortage in the field of industrial control systems and operational technology, the provision of quality content for specialists looking to develop their careers has never been more important.
As part of the collaboration, Kaspersky Lab and Fraunhofer IOSB have developed a new training course for IT/OT managers and engineers. The “Advanced Industrial Cybersecurity in Practice” course is based on the combined knowledge and technical expertise of Kaspersky Lab and Fraunhofer IOSB.
Advanced Industrial Cybersecurity in Practice – 2-day training
- Information Technology (IT) specialists
- Operational Technology (OT) specialists
- Information Security (IS) specialists
Participants should have a basic understanding of the relevant technologies, communication networks and security.
Interactive modules, games, hands-on exercises, attack examples, simulations and great trainers with practical experience and deep knowledge.
Participants will learn:
- The difference between IT and OT networks
- How to bridge the gaps (understanding) between IT and OT
- How easy it is to launch an attack (including simple hacking demos)
- Basic defense measures and how to apply them
- Applicable laws and standards
Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
The skills developed in our training will enable participants to:
- Recognize the relevance of ICS vulnerabilities
- Recognize social engineering, phishing
- Recognize an incident in an OT environment and initiate an appropriate response
- Use selected tools for incident handling
- Configure an industrial firewall, IDS, etc.
- Analyze control network traffic, recognize protocols and monitor them
Our training courses can be customized according to your requirements, provided in your organization or company.
- September, 26 – 27, Ingolstadt, Germany
- December, 4 – 5, Ingolstadt, Germany
To take part in the training, please send a request to ICS-CERT-EDU@kaspersky.com